2017-2018 Registration is now open
What are Community STEM Clubs?
Our flagship program is a network of community-based STEM clubs across the Greater Toronto- Hamilton Area that provide year- long, hands-on opportunities for children and youth to explore the areas of science, technology, engineering and math.
Community STEM Clubs are open to everyone in the community however, in line with our mandate, priority is given to children/youth who live directly within our meeting space communities.
- Hand's-on STEM experiments
- Trips to the Ontario Science Centre, Evergreen Brickworks and local universities
- Guest workshops by TREC Education and many more!
- Community events and showcases
- Year End Celebration and Awards ceremony
Registered participants will receive a calendar of events and activities.
STEM Clubs are open to children/youth in grades 3 to 8 (ages 8 to 14)
Every Saturday (except Holidays) 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM*
*Check specific location to confirm as some times vary
2017-2018 registration starts on September 1, 2017!
Term 1: October 14, 2017- December 2, 2017
Term 2: January 13, 2018- May 5, 2018
Community STEM Club Locations 2017-2018
Click on your community in the interactive map below for specific club times and meeting locations!
- Victoria Park
- Swansea Mews
- Jane and Woolner
- Regent Park
- Moss Park
- Dan Leckie
- ErinCourt Co-op
- Springfield Gardens
- Malton Community Centre
- Peel Youth Village (Acorn Place)
- Queen and Kennedy (The Journey Neighbourhood Centre)
- Knightsbridge (Clark Blvd. P.S)
Register for a Community STEM Club!
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017 FALL TERM IS NOW OPEN.
- Open to children and youth grades 3 to 8
- Find your community and location
- Register via the application form below by the deadline(s)
- Wait for a confirmation from us!
* Community STEM Clubs are open to everyone in the community however, in line with our mandate, priority is given to children/youth who live directly within our meeting space communities (i.e. youth living in Toronto Community Housing or Peel Living).